The Springboard runs in various locations around Sheffield (except on bank holidays). It is for people who are feeling low, isolated, anxious or struggling to manage their mental well being. At the Broomhall Centre, Broomspring Lane, Sheffield S10 2FD, the Springboard café runs weekly on Wednesdays from 12.30pm-3.30pm. (Please note that the venue for this group changes to the Sheffield Mind Wellbeing Centre at the start of 2020). For more information click here.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about opportunities and services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to make friends
Please note: events may not be running on bank holidays and over the Christmas period. Please double check with the organiser (before attending) if you are unsure.